Monday, September 13, 2010

2 days to go

Albert Eisstein wrote:
"Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving"
Yesterday was my last day on the pulpit for over 3 months. It felt very strange as I said my goodbyes at our church end of summer picnic. There was a sense of finality that I did not expect to feel. I miss my congregation already and cannot wait to be back with them in January.
I just picked up the last of the supplies I am going to need for my trip (portable fuel, waterproof socks, etc.). I think I am ready. I Looked over my itinerary again yesterday and ran off a few maps off the web for some excursions off my map set I am using.
Two more days with my family and then 5 looooong weeks without seeing them. Terrible feeling! Miss them already.
Tip tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment